You start out with the best of intentions.
You have financial goals, a successful career, savings and investments, a nice home in a good neighborhood, the best of everything for your family, quality education for your children, etc. – even retiring at an early age.
You begin with a plan – even a family budget, but “life” gets in the way:
Relationship and job demands, travel, and kids’ activities. Sometimes even the economy affects you – down-sizing, underemployment along with your investment portfolio shrinking in the stock market.
“So how’s that plan working for you?”
You don’t know – not because you don’t want to, but because “life” is moving too fast. Meanwhile:
- You have more and more debt you cannot pay off
- Possible credit problems
- Try to just to make ends meet, but over-spend each month
- Feel like you make a good salary, but don’t know where it goes
You’ve made good decisions and should be doing better.
This is where “Financial RecoverySM” can help you.
As your coach and counselor, you and I work together to:
- Establish true clarity in your financial life.
- Teach you solid skills and provide easy tools to manage your money.
- Put you on a forward-focused path to meet the needs of you and your family.
…. all guided by your values and goals!
Your money should not be about financial problems.
Financial Recovery allows you to get back to financial awareness and being in control of your money.
(Take that “deep breath” now…… it’s going to be OK)
If you want to talk about money issues that stress you, just call or email me. We can visit confidentially over the phone on in-person at no obligation to you.